Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Monday, June 02, 2008

Quiche! (pronounced as kee-ish =p!)

OMG!!! Been busy with work as well as the recent test. HARLOW! Like what's new?! haha. TRUE lei! Anyway, trying to re-organise my time and squeeze in as many things. Squeeze ar? Sounds wrong hor. =X! Back to topic. I was shopping with 'ter at MUJI. Needed to chalk up $30 to get my $5 discount. So uncle. LOL. One of the fabulous items I bought was Pumpkin quiche. =DDD

Contains a 'tart' base and ...
...a pack of pumpkin stuff.
Step1: Made my own filling - lightly sautéd mushroom with a bit of milk (I have no cream la)
Step 2: Mix the filling with my pumpkin (retort pouch) and a beaten egg.
Step 3: Add to my 'tart' base...
...still adding...
Step 4: Then evenly spread the mushrooms around. Place in a pre-heated oven at 180℃ for about 20 minutes.
TA-DA!
It looks yummy right? Of cause la, who make one? Winston hor!
P.S. I had about half of it just now. I am eating and eating. Hope I don't turn fat =D.

No comments: