Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Family Day at Alexandra Hosp!

SUPER late post. Last week Saturday, the peeps and I were helping out in this annual event - Family Day! Anyway, I shall let the pictures to the talking. PICTURE-overload! =DDD





















The lady in yellow (pic above) tied a cucumber with a string and used it to hit a cup! LOL

Guy in red (pic above) is AH's beloved CEO!



guy in red (pic above) is me. LOL. was participating in some game.





OMG! All TAK-GLAM!

Look carefully at the beautiful white horse (pic above), can you see HIS ... =X


durian lovers out there would LOVE this.

look at the satisfaction on SIOK's face!


'none' (pun intended =p) man.




ARH! Did I mention I got myself HENNA on my hand =DDD






beautiful like me right =X

DA jie getting her hand done too. PS, did I mention she is 21 this year =XXX cannot tell hor



All of our henna!



NDP preview thing which is why I saw that plane in the shy.

Oh well, that's about it. *smiles*

No comments: