Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Monday, June 09, 2008

My wishful thinking...

Its a beautiful and cold Monday morning. Okay, so perhaps cold due to my air-conditioning. *sighs* It has been slightly more than 5 months; nearly half a year. My attachment at Alexandra Hospital really got me thinking how time flies. Soon I will be graduating. I have lived for nearly 19 years and at times, I find myself asking 'what if' questions. *sighs* For now, these questions would be left at the back of my mind. I shall snuggle up in my comfy bed and rest till my alarm wakes me.

I have gone through so many things. Sometimes, I feel that I have 30 years of life experiences. But at times, I feel that I know nothing. Suppression worked at first...but I find myself having deja vu recently. I know it is just my wishful thinking but...I can't help it. Perhaps, the coming heavy workload would take my mind of things.

P.S. thinking and missing you.

No comments: