Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Monday, June 23, 2008

Just random =D

I always wanted to do one these quizzes and lo and behold, I was selected by DAPH =p! Hey galfriend, don't so sad kay. You still have me =X. Anyway, cheer up kay. I make you something to eat next time. hehe.

FIRST...:

Best friend : Allester
Pet : Nope
Piercing : None, but wanna get one on my ear *cliche!* =X
Crush : shan't talk about it =(
CD : Can't rmb.
Car : Anyone wanna sponsor me? =)
Stuff animal : Wombat!
Love : shan't talk about this too =(
Place called home : Ang Mo Kio & now Bedok

LAST...:

Beverage : Blackcurrant cordial. Though I would love some mojito right now =)
Car ride : The bus. 14 to be exact
Movie seen : Sex and the City
Phone call : with Shina <3
Song you listened to : Monday Kiz - 가슴으로 외쳐(shout to your heart)
Bubble bath : In Japan =DDD
Time you cried : Today? haha
Thing you ate: calrose rice with grilled japanese seabass, chinese spinach and vege mushroom dish.

HAVE YOU EVER...:

Dated one of your best friends : nope
Been arrested : nope
Skinny dipped : nope but sounds kinky =p
Been on a limo : nope BUT I saw one on New Year's eve/New Year
Cheated : Cheated, nope. Been cheated...I guess its complicated
Been in a car accident : at times, I wish I was
Broke a bone : nope
Bad thing you did : LOADS! you know who you guys ar =XXX

THINGS YOU'VE DONE TODAY:

Favourite things : GOSSIP!
People you tell almost everything to : allester, kimleng, hui yi, shina

CHOICES:

Live or die : live *at the moment*
Sweets or chocolates : chocolates! GODIVA!
Swim or run : run
Things you want to do before you die : learn as many languages and travel around the world!
Do you have true friends : I think so
Things you regret : by far, I am quite pleased with my life =)

PEOPLE TO DO THIS QUIZ:

Allester
Kim leng
Shina
bobo
dannyboy =)

No comments: