Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Thursday, June 05, 2008

me and mummy =D!

GSS is here...BUT I have no time for shopping. 6 FULL working days. *sighs* Anyway, ended work today and got a ride on Rach's BF car! Okay, so he rented it. But so what?! I got loong-pang lei. haha. So I met my mum at Isetan. Its been so long since I went out with my mum. And the purpose for going to Isetan - to buy black vinegar for my Dad. LOL! But apparently, beef was on sale and my mum paying right so...MUNOLO (MUst NOt Lost Out) and buy stuff for myself!!! =p

Anyway, I took some pictures but my mum shy la. Don't want take with me. Oh well, there is always next time.

I am so lousy at cam-whoring
Candid shot of my mom. Ehh, don't play play. She is 54 this year. =X Women's age is a secret BUT how my mother bao yang???



Look at my mum eat!!! haha
*BURRRRRRRP* Yum! =D
At Semolina. I looooooove their Japanese curry donut. =DDD
WAHHHHHH!
That's all. Thanks mummy for all the goodies. *muackkkks*

No comments: