Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Sunday, November 30, 2008

When sick, we eat...

Porridge - The 'sick' food normally consumed when...sick *obviously*

Now that I am in my final year, I am studying more into depths of Nutrition. What you learn might scare you. Imagine having swallowing problems and having to consume water in nearly solid state. Nope, I am not talking about ice but more like 'water pudding'.

With this magical ingredient...
...normal tea becomes...
...something like...
...PUDDING?!
Imagine having to drink all fluids in this state.
some nonsense cookery...

my group's dish!
another type of texture-modified diet
OMG! do you know what that is? - Chee Cheong Fun!!!
The 'water pudding' I was talking about. It's actually very good for...
...FACIAL and used as a hand cream =X (it's actually very cooling since its just H2O)
Wah...who is that?!

It's....SISTER TAN! (my sister lei, same surname =X)

I have got to say, other than Mdm Kalpana, Ms Tan (aka Sister Tan) really inspires me to further in nutrition. But imagine me, Winston Tan, as your Nutritionist: I think you guys are better off on your own. HAHA. I will probably ask you to drink and eat everything you shouldn't. =XXX

No comments: