Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Monday, November 03, 2008

Happy 19th =)!

As promised, this post is about my 19th birthday. This year's birthday felt really different. I just can't tell. Anyway, wanna thank the gorgeous assistant manager of JP, Gypsy. And the always-looking-young Yi Ling. I tell you, she has two children but she and her hubby look like they just started dating =X.

Both of them are so nice. On the 6th Oct, I was working. They brought me to HK cafe (Hiun-ng Kong Cha Chan Teng) and bought the Mango Mousse cake from JP. At first I was still wondering why she took a cake home. But half way walking there, I realised they were planning to celebrate my birthday. THANKS =)))


me and yi ling. doesn't she look young?
me and gypsy. very gorgeous right?!

I took a cab back with Gypsy and her ANG MO bf (who happens to smoke 'Winston Ciggys' =p). I was walking home to the lift when suddenly...

ALLESTER and KRIS shouted, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!". My God! I screamed and ran into the lift la. It was about 12 going to 1 in the morning and out of no where, two person's jumped out literally holding a birthday cake. I was really surprised. Thanks so much =))). Really appreciated it la you guys. *muacksss*




And look at the nonsense b'day card 'ter got me. LOL!




thanks Kris:)

ain't the bear cute? =p

On the day itself, I went to AH for my FYP stuff. Then with 'ter, Kris and Alicia, we went out to vivocity and then chill at 1TwentySix where danny and Shirley TXY suprised me by turning up! Got really drunk that night/morn but I really enjoyed it. woo, before I forget, Agnes and Elaine. *muacks* la you two. Always perking me with nonsense antics (i.e. ORHH...la!) haha. Thanks everyone =) for making my 19th birthday so memorable.

No comments: