Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Friday, November 14, 2008

Life.

I have forgotten which day it was.

I was on my way to work. Music plugged in my ears. Suddenly, a weird sound was made. I turned to my left and horror was set in my eyes. Smoke fumes drifted vertically in the air. A passer-by who was driving pass stopped to their assistance. I saw a lady followed by a child being aided out of the car. No blood (I think...) but most probably shock and panic ringing in their ears.


I felt guilty. Not only did I NOT not help them (as I was running late but that is just an excuse right?!) but I was trying to see the car plate number in hopes of buying lottery. A sudden thought came to mind - "My family car is the same as that car. Did my brother used it with his gf knowing he was leaving the country for 6 weeks? Was it them?" These thoughts filled my mind. I was terrified. However, upon remembering there was a child, definitely not my family car. *phew* And as the bus drove pass, I took another picture:


As the bus drove on, I realised - Life is truely fragile. One moment I can be laughing, the next I might be in a coma. Should I opt to pull the plug if I am in that stage? Maybe......

No comments: