Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Friday, November 21, 2008

Crush.

I hung up the phone tonight
Something happened for the first time
Deep inside, it was a rush, what a rush
'Cause the possibility that you would ever
Feel the same way about me
It's just too much, just too much

Why do I keep running from the truth
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized
And I just got to know

Do you ever think, when you're all alone
All that we can be, where this can go
Am I crazy or falling in love
Is it really just another crush

Do you catch a breath, when I look at you
Are you holding back, like the way I do
'Cause I'm trying, trying to walk away
But I know this crush
Ain't goin' away-ay-ay
Goin' away-ay-ay




Conflict of thoughts. Too many at a time, too quickly, more than one. How and why aren't the real questions. Now and then is. To allow myself to be consumed in anger by others stupidity is a punishment uncalled for. Let's all play pretend...shall we? In this society that predispose us to ideologies and standards that even we don't follow but judge others strictly.

Why is that I try to define things that has no meaning? How can we place a value and differentiate things into categories? How is it that our thinking is stagnant???

I got to agree "everyone grow old, but some never grow up!" right, paige? =) got to know this fantastic song through blog surfing. yes, I haven't been tuning into the radio for a long time.

No comments: