Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Monday, November 24, 2008

thinking post...

Yes. It is true I have been busy. Busy with school, busy with part-time job, busy with everything except trying to slow down. How meaningful can life get? And yes, I haven't been updating my blog with colourful photos and beautiful aspects of my life. Why?

Firstly, its back to square one - Time. Secondly, it is kinda getting OVER-RATED. These weeks and months of constant working has got me thinking... even MORE *scarily so*. Like how we need to evolve from one level to another, one age group to another. Change is inevitable.

However, some don't. I take that back. No, they do but I don't think its a positive one. I guess, time allows the rainbow to be seen even when it hasn't rain.




When faced with something of no return, its only then when we start to regret. Is it possible to wake up now and start anew? All these thinking is getting me hungry =X

No comments: