Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Vampire!

Once again, the Mobile Blood Drive is going around getting blood. My virgin blood donation was at Alexandra Hospital. I think around May this year. Anyway, it was kinda fun =). Impromptu donation. Daphne wanted to donate and made me itchy to. In the end, she had low blood pressure and was 'barred' from donating *pang seh*. My next donation, I will pose with my bag of blood. LOL.

my blood!

close up shot. did you know, the bag of blood have to be heavier than the weights thus signifying 'enough'

=)


It was almost equivalent to helping in charity but...I lost my thumbdrive on the same day (25/11/08 Tuesday).

I lost it in the 2nd computer lab at level 6 of TP Applied Science School. Please return it back to me.

No comments: