Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

WAH!

Today was a hell of a day. Was suppose to wake up early to have time for breakfast and stuff. When I woke up it was 7.50am. I rushed like a mad person. Arrived on time and found out that some students were later than me. *sigh of relieve* In case you didn't know, I decided that the typical Singaporean trait: 'MUST not lose out' is very important in survival. LOL. Anyway, so after the project briefing, we went to do a little research since some group (shall not say who) doesn't wanna LOSE OUT so we had no choice as my friend was in their group and thus we have to wait (since we planned to go TM [I know that place is boring] together.) Anyway, here are the pictures:

Picture of the product that we supposed to do =p pls don't steal our idea. Thanks


Map of Ajisan all over South East Asia. Did you know there are 6 branches in Singapore?


Li Si 'stoning' away.


Green Tea! *feels healthy after drinking*


The cartilage. My God, though I haven't had an orgasm but it sure tasted like one =X


soft shell crab. YUM!

Anyway, if you have been to school and talk to me, you would know that my favourite word now begins with the letter 'T'. And today, I found a song that has that word that would describe what almost everyone is feeling right now. Especially those who came back from work or school. ENJOY!!!

No comments: