Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Last min shopping

Finally, I am not working BUT starting school soon. Today is the last day of rest. Tml a whole new semester begins. Anyway, have to do last min shopping before school starts. Was back at Far East like again. Anyway, made cookies for my colleagues. Below are some pictures that was supposed to be uploaded a long time ago.

Isn't she a cutie? (my shop neighbour's little girl)


Me posing. haha =p

Anyway, after visiting Far East, decided to grab a bite at Paragon. We had 'tea' at Bakerzin. Met Kristie. Oh she is such a cutie. =p! And her friend was my customer. What a small world. She said she love my cookies. hehe. Will make more when I am free. Pictures of what 'ter and I had:
MACAROONS! my fav!

Hot chocolate cake with seasonal berries and ice-cream!

Lavender-violet lime sparkling water. lovely =p

After tea, was shopping around Paragon. Got my atomizer and sweet. Went over to Heeren but still lacking that something. In the end, decided to have dinner at Vilage but it was freaking crowded. After much hesitation - went to our usual place: Cityhall (Raffles city, City link, Marina Square, Suntec). Took a bus from Orchard to our destination: Some random pictures.








We arrived and was walking in citylink when...SHIRLEY popped out from her shop! HAHA. She is hilarious. Anyway, chatted for a while before entering New York New York for dinner. Was waiting for our meals. More pictures:




Had caesar salad, rib pasta and bacon pasta that was with olive oil. The rib pasta was so rich and creamy. Had a tough time finishing it. Anyway, school is starting! Would try to update everyday.

No comments: