Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

HELLUU!! Okay, so I did promise that I would continue updating my blog regularly. So here are my DAMN pictures that took FREAKING long to upload. OooHh, I love it long. WINSTON SHUT UP!!! That kinda sounds wrong. Perhaps still a little high over last night. Anyway, school start at 8am yesterday. Armed with my LAB coat that Mr Tan 'ordered' us to bring BUT in the end, we didn't use it. On top of that, we ended like 8.30am but my group discussed till 9am. Too early to be going back so my friends proposed - Breakfast at Mac. Here are the pictures:

We had sausage muffin and coffee for $2 (hou peng ar!)



The other two pictures are just random pictures that I thought was necessary. LOL. Anyway, went back home and started using MSN. KRIS!!! My god, another TIRED person. LOL. So we chatted and stuff and decided to go shopping WHEN she has 'O' Level TML! So blah blah blah, met up and went to eat waffles cause yesterday was: HALF-PRICED waffle day! No pictures for that. Then blah blah blah and met up with 'ter and sat my pretty arse down at the cafe beside GELARE - TCC (The Coffee Connoisseur). Below are the crazy pictures:

Trying to pose for a pic with 'ter at the back chatting on the phone followed by:

KA JEOW-ing into our pic. LOL. no la what ka jeow. heh

After that, did more shopping and then somebody was hungry and so we went to - GENKI sushi. Food wasn't that bad. More pictures:


My FAVOURITE pic - TIRED!
And then met up with KRIS friends - Dennis (what a cool name. wonder what the name would be if she was a he =X lol. joking. no offense yea =p) and the rather 'cool' Ruth. And the best part, I think both was my customer before at Far East. LOL. TIRED LA!!! Anyway, after that we went to the arcade for some dancing. My god, I think 'ter can find a new side line =X! LOL. joking!



Ruth started dancing some foot tapping thingy. My god! She was fantastic. I have no sense in foot coordination. Maybe thats why no one has played foot-sy with me. LOL!





Was bored with arcade and decided that I am in need of cam-whoring and thus the few pictures:


After some cam-whoring, it was Dennis turn to dance. Pictures as follow:





HAHA. Getting bored, again so more cam-whoring:


TWIN dancing! So cool!



We finally left the arcade to head for Cathay Cineleisure. Nothing much. BLAH BLAH BLAH. Then we went to this bar - Balcony (I think). Had some red wine. More cam-whoring =p


Anyway, went home by taxi. LOL. After today, I hope life would be fun and happy =p. MUACKESS to all that made yesterday happy for me =p

No comments: