Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Sunday, October 28, 2007

something to start the week

Just some ramblings before I end my day and await the long Monday blues. Did practically nothing this weekend. Promised to at least go through my notes but...

Anyway, will try to attempt that later. It has only been one week. I shall see how I manage school for the next few months.

Anyway, nothing too serious. Below are the '1000 words' - Pictures speak a thousand words. Fine, sounds cheesy ; )!


http://profiles.friendster.com/i38229335 (link for above but...doesn't seem to be working)

'ter's bro's little puppy. adorable to the max! oops! =X


My dad's vintage bag. hehe.


I am getting this watch soon!


I want this berms! Too bad it is out of stock =(

Anyway, really need to update my closet as I am running out of clothes for this semester!!!
Monday is creeping here in another 4 hours or so, all the best people and don't let the BLUES get to ya. cheers =p!!!

No comments: