Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Thursday, October 25, 2007

apologize

I came home feeling drained. Physically, mentally and spiritually. Was sleeping in the bus. When I arrived, I don't even remember whether I tap my card. Reached home and realised that I didn't bring my keys; things that happen were meant to happen no matter how much I thought I could have prevent it.

I shouldn't have. It was a silly thing. I know and regret. But what's the point in wallowing in self-pity, apologizing when I should have known better.

However, what was done is done. Unless I can turn back time, I can't change anything. If I can do damage control. It would be now.

To 'ter: I am really sorry for what I have done. I know that I shouldn't have done what I did. Sincerely apologizing. Though I don't know whether you are reading this but somehow I feel that things might not be the same again. But, I would like you to know that I did that not because it was fun but as a concern friend. Hope you would forgive me.







*I wished to run so far and never turn back or getting hit by a car and going into a coma. =(*

No comments: