Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Friday, July 27, 2007

random thoughts

It has been long since I actually penned down my thought. Guess I've just been too lazy or really didn't have the time. With project deadlines rearing its ugly head every now and then.

It is nearly 12am in the morning. Sitting by the lap top and reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Just thought that I should read up the previous title before attempting the new one. Didn't really have time with quizzes and other assignments. Oh well...

Turned on the air-conditioning although it was raining in the afternoon. My body feels warm and fussy. Covered in my quilt blanket, it feels cozy and comfortable. Thoughts illuminate my mind while typing this entry.

Anyway, I think I better get back to reading if I wanna finish reading soon.

No comments: