Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

bakerin

One saturday, forgot which one, I went to bakerin (I think this is how it is spelt). Anyway, I think it was my first time (sound's wrong. lol). Anyway, the pictures below are what I had.
This one below is chicken dumpling/wanton soup. The next time when you visit bakerin at Paragon, please please please, do not EVER order the soups. OMG! Especially the one below, it taste horrible. I think the soup they used chicken essence (though I love that), the soup below was like too watery, with no 'substance' and there were just too much herbs. Oh speaking of herbs, the soup taste some what like you TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) soup. the kind where your mom or grandma would boil when you are sick with flu or something. It was just too much of the herb taste.


This soup is called bloody mary. This one was much better than the previous one, but still, on the save side, never order soup.


These were the desserts we ordered. There were macaroons, forgot what there other two are called. Anyway, they were not that fantastic. Though, I would say that macaroons are really an eye opener.




Oh well, this is it then. Hope you enjoyed the photos!!

No comments: