Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Thursday, July 26, 2007

OMG! what a beautiful necklace! LOL

Today was such a long day. Begin at 8.05am with a open book quiz. I HATE BEING TALL!!! The neck is always strained when doing quizzes in LTs. I have to bend my neck just to see my paper. And then my shoulders hurt. sucks!!! Anyway, today is fabulous THURSDAY! But at the same time, this week is was-light/free week. Means no wax or little wax on hair. So for the past 4 days, I have been going to school with un-styled hair. And today was no exception. And today was the day I tried my own creation - necklace with a pendant that is a BOOK! Anyway, today was just draggy. Hope tml is better!!!


Isn't it nice. Ok, so maybe not that nice.


The book was 'feng shui' and my watch is in chinese. So matching!!!

Doing project!!!



Aiyo, I was counting money when Daphne took this.


project-ing!!!

No comments: