Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Donuts!!!

It was a Friday, and we had only an hour of school. Thus, we decide to go queue for DONUTS! These are the pictures. My god! It was my first time (sounds wrong). Anyway, it took like 2 hours!!! The only flavour I like was the double chocolate. But to be honest, I don't have the cravings like some people for donuts. BUT! I had cravings for siew mai that day. On top of that, I was just hungry as I did not eat breakfast. Sorry WH! I didnt mean to be 'sour face'. Anyway, I satisfy that craving. So no harm done.

So many boxes of DONUTS!

My DONUTS!!!


Group photo!

After DONUTS, I met Jasmin, and she took a photo of my donuts! Went to eat Xin Wang, hong kong cafe. HAHA. The photo below is courtesy of JASMIN! Thanks =p!



On Saturday, went to WH house to do project. Nothing much la, but then this was the third time there and I notice so many stuff. Only took 1. Courtesy of Yanni. Nice clock!

Thats about it. Tomorrow we have to be back in school. Starts at 8.30am!!! Cheers people!

No comments: