Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Monday, July 23, 2007

vilage

Last thursday, decided to take some photos. haha. No specific reason. Here are the three random photos of dahpne, me, xinni and finally...GENIE! HAHA. We have to plan one day to get siew mai again!!! =p


Me, with my eyes closed. Don't know why.

Camera had some probs.



Xinni looks soooo CUTE!!! =p

Anyway, that week Saturday, went out with 'ter. My god! I tell you, this is exactly why I hate going out on Sats. so DAMNED pack la! macham tuna can. Then there was this uncle manage to squeeze in and place his hand on the top of the 'roof' of the train. was at the entrance of the train. then his stupid elbow nearly hit my face! So annoyed la. Somemore, I'm so tall, look here or there still see his elbow. so annoyed! Anyway, lunch was fabulous so it sort of compensated for what happened =p!

Had clam chowder, shared with 'ter sausage with cheese, my ALL time fav - PORK KNUCKLE!, to polish off, I had mango crepe with tiramisu ice-cream. wow. satisfying.






Next, went shopping but nothing was nice, so didn't get anything. Passed by this electrical shop and decided to take a picture of a food processor! I know, so random right.



Next, went to siglap starbucks, had espresso frap and 'ter had mango frap. Mango frap is quite tart in taste. Not my cup of tea. But coffee...without it, I think I'd die. haha. Anyway, enjoy the pictures!

'ters drink - mango frap

Drinks were almost finished.


Me, feeling excitied about the 'mirror' at the back of the iPod.

No comments: