Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

GYM

ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Just needed that scream. I know I know. Have not been updating blog. HARLo! What do you think I am doing now? LOL. I think I drank a tat too much coffee. A bit drunk. LOL. Anyway, finished my 2nd term test paper today. Thought it was alright but hope I don't fail. Yadayadayada. And my eyes hurt from playing too much computer games. Not gonna see my eye candy for weeks to come. Oh well, I guess that's that. In a few more days and the exams would be OVER!
By the way, G.Y.M blesses everyone! After the exams I will visit the G.Y.M temple. In case you are still wondering what G.Y.M is, it is GUAN YIN MA! haha. I think I am really drunk. Anyway, will end here. Will be back for REAL updates. =p keep smiling everyone!

No comments: