Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Friday, August 31, 2007

HAHA. after visiting teachers

I know that I have not been updating my blog often. And I do know that those who frequently patronize my blog has stopped so. Oh well, the whole point of this blog is not really to see how popular I am. Just the day to day nonsense. =p. Shall stop here.

The last day of my exams were wednesday. Went out with KL to have korean food. Actually, didn't really know where to go and hang out seeing that Singapore is rather small and shopping is limited but personally I have limited resources.

Anyway, here are the pictures:


the starters: kim chi and others

pork collar! - full of fat and collagen. YUM!

Spicy rice cake!

Fried bacon (fatty pork)

Picture of me trying to be the guy from SCREAM (picture below this)

ARH!!! I am writing this in the middle of the night. Damn scared now. Will be back soon!

No comments: