Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Friday, July 04, 2008

IKEA =D

Long over-due post. Where shall I start?
Okay. So its a saturday, I think last week, and I wanted to get a lazy susan (those turning tables you see in restuarants). The wooden one that is sold by IKEA seems perfect.
The purpose: to have a turning table to work on round cakes =)
Cost: $9.90 (if my memory is correct)
Anyway, the pictures are snapshots out of boredom.

what I carry to work...
mummy =)
daddy =)
GIANT!
Courts!
and finally...
IKEA!

trying to cam-whore with mum but...

1st try not successful, try and try again =)
YAY!

choosing the better lazy susan...
our shopping bag...




Going home. Really exhausted as I remembered walking non-stop for about 2 hours. Good exercise though =D We need to go out more often mum & dad =)))

No comments: