Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Batman.

Batman. Evolution from the coloured pages of comic books to cartoon animation to on-screen movies. A typical must-catch guy show.
Recently, the new movie "The Dark Knight" is out. Didn't catch it with all my attachment and project stuff. But, I did watch the 'first part' - Batman begins


Don't you just love the sleek look of the auto-mobile: "tumbler"

So I was watching the show and it suddenly dawn on me *section of words deleted* and I realised how coincidental that I am watching this movie.

Anyway *back to reality* my attachment is gonna end in 6 days but the 'stress' that I have faced is just the beginning as I slowly anticipate the starting date of my major project.

Am I prepared for the Monday morning dose of caffeine?










No matter how hard I try, I can't erase the past. But can I change my future? I guess it is too soon to tell. If only there was a drug that can erase painful memories...

No comments: