Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Sunday, July 06, 2008

WINSTON =)

This is a super-duper random post. It's about things/people with the name Winston =D. I know what you are thinking; you are thinking that I am a extremely narcissistic person right? Not exactly. It's pure curiosity and random-ness. That's what happens when you are really stressed. Looking forward to Monday in hopes of completing any task =). So I just lied to myself but hey! whats the point in getting all fed up? Things aren't gonna get better.

Oh well...

Anyway, I'm sure you've heard of Winston cigarettes. LOL! That was what got me inspired for my blog title =).

http://www.cheap-24h.com/images/winston_lights.jpg

And of cause, Sir Winston Churchill. He was the prime minister of The Great Britain.

That's about all. Time to get my precious sleep. =)



I just can't understand why people do not reflect on their past actions. I sure did. In fact, I reflect so much and sometimes I blame myself for things that happened. But, was it my fault? It was said that it takes two to clap/ two to tango. I guess not everything was because of me but I don't deny I did something. Oh well...time will tell

No comments: