Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Friday, July 18, 2008

ponder...

Hey guys! I am back from the dead =). Actually, I am not. I am now The-Walking-Dead! haha. I got bored doing my research and stuff so I sidetrack just a little (by blog surfing) and I chanced upon this topic: Can we be friends with our ex?
This topic was written by that certain blogger was inspired by SATC. Being a fan of SATC ( but manage to catch just a few episodes of a few seasons), I think I did remember watching that episode.
Honestly, I can't really answer the question because *dramatic drumroll* I don't have an ex. LOL. But, it really depends on a lot of factors:
*what caused the split?
*is the other half a jerk/jerk-tress?
*are you able to let go of your emotions?

As quote from that blogger (or perhaps SATC, I swear that sentence sounds so familiar)

"1) We loved, thank you, you enriched my life. now go, prosper.
or
2) We didn't work out, you need to not exist in my life."

It is either one or the other. Which option would you choose?








I thought I understood myself. Then, I found out, it didn't go the way I wanted it to be. Few months back, it seems so fresh. As time past, I came to terms with it...till, I thought that I need to severe all strings. Which was what I did. Yet...
However, I still believe everything happens for a reason and that reason I will acknowledge. I choose to believe my life was indeed enhanced. However...sealing my wound seems to be the right thing to do. Right?

1 comment:

Elle said...

Heyy its michelle poh. i wanna read tht "can we be friends with our ex" post... can giv me his/her add(link)?