Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

sweet nostalgia

As usual, school started at 8am. Mom fetched me to school. FPQAP lab session lasted for about an hour or less and was struggling to finish CSAS template for my presentation tml. *sighs*
Anyway, so after the last lesson, headed to Poi Ching primary school to do a little survey. A really big thank you to the teacher-in-charge for Chinese Orchestra and the GO staff. THANK YOU! 谢谢 (xie xie)! terima kasik! Domo arigatogozaimusu! Ko-ma-si-mee-da! Kor Thop Krup! and the list goes on. =p

Being a former CO member, I got to give it to these primary kids to come back to school for practise. And some of them were really cute. Too bad I didn't take their pictures. oh well...
BUT, I did take some pictures of the school. Really cool school.




Thats all folks! Time to struggle for CSAS template and speech!!! aja aja hwaiting!!!

No comments: