Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Saturday, November 24, 2007

back to work

I know it has been days since I last updated. Anyway, I went back to visit my colleague (on monday) whose birthday was on TUESDAY! anyway, took some pictures. She is slightly older than me. =p.




Workload in school seems manageable. emotions and other factors just makes life a complex road. people that surrounds me, be it friends, recently-got-to-know friends or just people that you see everyday, I just wonder what does life actually mean to them.

Hearing problems is a gift. A gift that can be a curse. It takes a lot of strength to be a comfort to someone, at times at the expense of our emotions. Especially for me. I am very emotional. Very affected by the emotions going on around me. When someone close feels sad, the vibes just get to me, causing me to shed a tear or two.

I used to be stone cold. Innocent and naive, usually pretending to or ignoring the happenings around me. But not anymore.

Now that my tertiary educations is soon coming to an end, I begin to regret... making friends.
It pains me to think that the friends I got to know might not keep in touch due to responsibilities and other what-nots.

Oh well, for now it seems I should enjoy their company till D-day. And when that day arrives, I will try to face it will strength, courage, passion and not sorrow with tears rolling down my cheeks.

No comments: