Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Emotions

Today was supposed to be a 'FREE' day. There was only a interview of 5minutes with my teacher for my individual presentation. Struggled with it since this morning at 3.30am. Went back to sleep at 6am but woke up near 9am. Flee to school for the meeting that I was already late for. Touch a little on the project, and went back to creating my speech for the presentation.

After presentation, felt so happy =p! Me and AH si posing away!




............................................................................................

Locked in,
boxed in
full of fear,
my panic grows manic,
till I can't hear.
In need of reprieve,
so that I can breathe,
remove my fear,
please make it leave.

............................................................................................

Everyday I turn up at the spot, watching you.
Though the sun is not in sight, a drop of sweat rolls down my cheek.
With my hand, I swipe it away.
The bus soon arrives and I board it after you.

Today was different.
I missed the bus.
More importantly, I think I miss you.

............................................................................................

A farmer inherited his father's land.
Along with his father's tools and equipments.
On his father's deathbed, he was instructed to carry on farming.
Soon, his father died leaving his son in sorrow.
However, sorrow does not feed when hungry and so
the farmer beings to work the land.
Alone, he work the land through the long mornings and late afternoons.
Those are the times when the sun was not at its peak.
However, before and crop was grown/sown,
the land was confiscated as the farmer couldn't afford the rent.

............................................................................................

Just some random ramblings for the day.

No comments: