Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Sunday, November 25, 2007

OMG - play again

It was a Friday. School actually started at 1pm but due to certain reasons, I had to be in school at 9am. Ended school at 1.20pm. Lab lasted for only a few minutes. So we started our field work. Went to Li Si's primary school. Weather was fantastically hot. Next made way to Tampines Library. And next Bedok where we met this two adorable Korean boys. I am not a pedophile but they are really cute. I think when they grow older, they will be drool-worthy korean hunks like the ones on KOREAN DRAMA. =p

Anyway, went to meet ter and kris. Decided that I need to do some shopping and so I met ter at VIVO. TANGS at VIVO has the most nostalgic oriental stuff. Bought this cute chinese-inspired book and two wine glasses with the cash voucher my daddy gave me. Thanks daddy! =p
Picture in two shades:



And so, after VIVO, met kris at Orchard. Went to the Balcony. Had my red wine again. Tasted better actually. Got a feeling they added water because the red wine had no effect on me. Oh well.


Yesterday, was at ter's place waiting for him. Got kinda bored and the weather was hot so decided to take some pictures. And this is what I took.

In 3 different shades. Cool huh? LOL. Anyway, so we met kris and denise (not penis =X) and headed down for some drinks.










I think the pictures speaks for itself. Hope you enjoyed them!! CHEERS!! =p

No comments: