Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Sunday, September 10, 2006

To the same assholes

Just what the hell is the problem with you?? If I had no balls, I would just delete the stuff you wrote on my tagboard. Wow. I am honored that you take notice of me when I walk. First of all, who are you to judge my style of walking is 'gay'. And second, if you by 'cb' you mean like ranting about you people on my blog then what do mean by it(as in my rantings) is 'gay'.

You see, all you can say are 'gay' and 'gayass'. You people are so vague. On TOP of that, your vocabulary is so pathetic. What else can you use to insult me than being 'gay'? What is your exact definition of 'gay'? (In those context as you can see, homosexuality doesn't seem to go well with the sentence.)

*problem is u got balls meh ? u cb so gay . Walk properly leh ? ****ing gayass* I quote from 'F'.

You see, I have address my problem on whether I have the 'balls' or guts to reply your nonsensical rubbish, BUT do you have the 'balls'? Up till today, you have not leave your name or your blog link(if you have one that is). So who is the gayass now? (right back at cha LOSER!!)

Which ever rantings you were referring to as 'gay', then what about you? Aren't you 'gayer' by not typing any rebuttal for yourself?

Anyway, I do not have time for your nonsensical rubbish. If you have all the time in the world to call people names, criticize people, verbally harassing people. Why don't you go get a job or something if you are so bored?

No comments: