Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Friday, September 01, 2006

Aniharseiyo!

OMG! I have FINALLY finished all my exams and the holidays are here. I can par-tay all day long! Oh, I wanted to say to those people whom I met in school, sorry for being such a bitch. The weather just dampens my mood. Anyway, I went shopping(need to destress la). Went to Takashimaya. Was suppose to have lunch at the Sushi Tei at Taka. but then 'ter said he wanted to go Paragon. So Paragon it was. So sorry folks for not taking pictures but boy was lunch FANTASTIC! anyway, so after lunch we went shopping. I didn't buy anything. Just window shopping. Then went we decided to go to Cityhall, we pass by ISETAN and guess what was on sale?

DKNY!! Donna Karan New York. 70% off! I immediately rushed in and saw so many stuff. Usual prices ranges from $99 - $400. Of cause those that cause $99 is like .... So I saw one light frappochino coloured jacket. The usual price was $269 and I only have to pay $81!! You may ask me why would I buy a jacket in Singapore the all-shine-and-sometimes-rain-weather? Well...This October...I think I am going to Japan again!! So exciting right?! Well, actually I wanted to go during summer next year but then my mom said this year go. I am quite okay with it. haha. Oh, the most exciting part. There was this two Korean ladies who approached me. One of them asked me in English to help her try on this DKNY long sleeved shirt. She told me that I was the same height as her husband. I was quite taken aback at first as this was my first time. How I wished I had taken pictures with them. Anyway, they were so nice. haha. Feel like going Korea to soak in the Korean drama-ness. lol. Anyway, that's about it for now. Will be back soon. ciao!

No comments: