Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Saturday, September 02, 2006

soup of the day - creamy mushroom soup!

Today's technically the second day of my semester break. I woke up at 8.40am thinking I was able to make a debit card. So I had a cup of COLD coffee and I went with my dad to the bank. Upon arriving there by FOOT. Yeap, you heard me, by FOOT. anyway, when I arrived, I talked to a lady and she told me that I have to be 18 and above to make a debit card. What a waste of my time. Anyway, so I went to the library to return my book and borrowed more books.
anyway, I went to NTUC with my mom and bought stuff back. Lots of ingredients. Feeling lost again, I watched my videos of charmed(what else were you thinking?!). After that, I went to make the soup of the day - creamy mushroom soup.
OMG!! it was fantasically delicious. Too bad no picture. haha. That's about all for today. Going to do some research soon. Will be back.

No comments: