Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Monday, September 11, 2006

Help...Please

Sighs. The world is full of people like them. Criticizing others, verbally harassing them and the list goes on. I thought they would disappear after a while but...

What on earth did I do to deserve such atrocities from them? I've read of internet harassment but never dream that this misfortune will befall on me.
why would anyone make such nasty comments? Have I ever done anything directly to piss you off?

OR that you are uncomfortable with yourself and the only reason you criticism, verbally harass others on the internet IS because you think that I am a threat to you somehow or rather. Well, I don't know and don't care but just stop bothering me okay? Your comments are childish and stupid. Also, you are being so vague. If you have a problem with me, tell me in the face. You don't have to resort to this nonsense.

Anyway, I can't be bother to waste more of my precious time talking to these people. I will now write more on how I spent my vacation

Basically, I have spent it on work. But it wasn't like before. Now, instead of cashiering, I am in the toys and stationery department. Most of the time I will be doing house-keeping which is keeping the toys and stuff in place. Kinda boring huh? Totally true. However, the working hours have become shorter. I wish I could go back to cashiering. Well, one step at a time. If I am truly extremely bored then perhaps I will go talk to my supervisor or something. In the mean time, is work, work and work!

No comments: