Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Food Service Management

This week was BUSY! From Monday to Friday i.e. rushing to and fro AH and School. Making trips to supermarkets and staying up late, trying to get work done. Finally, this week has ended. However, the nightmare is just beginning.

Anyway, my management team (you know who you =D) and I made it through 21st Jan (Wednesday). Below are my items. The theme was supposedly "Italian-English" but it is looks more Italian. Actually, they are fusions. Ask me and I will tell you.

Classic Bruschetta (Tomato & Fungi)
Penne di Pesto with lightly sauteed fish fillet accompanied with orange sauce
Presto Salad (but I don't really enjoy this)
The whole set meal (minus out the fabulous chocolate pound cake with gelato)

Oh well, at least I manage to survive this ordeal. Now, it is just the written work. Enjoy you CNY people =)))

No comments: