Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Monday, October 02, 2006

survey

A little survey I took. It's not exactly a survey la.

1.Single,taken or crushing?
- single, and maybe crushing.=)
2.Are u happy with ur life now?
- That depends on what part of my life you are talking about
3.When u meet with the right person,do u fall in love with her fast?
- It depends.
4.Have u ever had a heart broken?
- Yes. Twice actually.
5.Do u believe in circumstances where cheating love acceptable?
- Nope.
6.Would u take someone back if she cheats on u?
- I don't think so. Unless there was unforseen circumstances.
7.Have u ever talk abt marriage with another before?
- Nope.
8.Do u want children?
- Umm, maybe. I just find them cute.
9.How many?
- 3?
10.Would u ever consider adoption?
- Definetly.
11.If someone likes u right now,what is the best way to let u noe her feelings?
- By hinting?
12.Do u enjoy getting into relationships?
- Like I said, it depends. Why are all the questions so vague?
13.Do u believe in love at first sight?
- Yes.
14.Are u romantic?
- Maybe.
15.Do u believe u can change someone?
- I am not that persuasive.
16.If u could marry somewhere,where would it be?
- Definetly not in singapore.
17.Do u give in easily in fighting?
- It depends on who I'm fighting with.
18.Do u have feeling for someone right now?
- At the moment, I don't think so.
19.Do u ever wished tat u could have someone,but u have had messed it up?
- Ya, I did thought about it recently.
20.Have u ever broken a heart?
- Nope.
21.If one day ur best friend fall in love with the girl tat u r deeply in love with,what would u do?
- Love cannot be forced onto. Let the girl decide?
22.Are u missing someone right now?
- A little. Does an imaginary person counts?

Have fun doing this!!

No comments: