Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Saturday, October 28, 2006

It has been long since...

The night is young and so am I. It has been so long since the passing of time where I do nothing and just sit down and stare at the screen thinking of something to express my inter-emotions that somehow stays trap in my heart, waiting to be released.

School has started and I am still longing for the carefree days of old. The lovely walks down aisle of shops. The perfumed air of boutiques where everything smelt of new fabric and spring bouquet. Alas, time passes like a snap of a finger and I am back to reality.

8 months ago, I practically went out every day enjoying myself with luxurious spreads of scrumptious gourmet and fashionable 'costumes'. After a few days, it was the beginning of Poly life.

As I walked through the doors to the lecture theatre, I remember that I knew no one from my class. The art of friend making is a long and tedious process that I do not wish to elaborate on. It is not the process that I like but the result - we become friends. 6 months passed and I made some friends.

We had our break and during the two months, I made contact with some but not all. After 2 months, school has started and we took different modules. We would still be seeing each other (of cause) just that now we have to go out there and start the whole process again and make new friends.

The reason why I was never open to new people(before) was because I didn't wanna make friends and loose them so soon like how I lost some friends. I value friendship. Okay, so maybe I do value friendship a lot more than I thought I would but, it hurts deep down knowing these friends will slowly leave my life.

OH GOD! WINSTON, YOU ARE SOOO DRAMATIC!!

No comments: