Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A collection of pictures

OMG! It has been so long since the last update. After the amazing cruise, I had to attend my 1st niece (Cousin's daughter's 1st month old celebration thing) on the Saturday. No pictures though. Honestly, why is my schedule always packed even after the exams? LOL. Busy, busy, busy.

The next event was shopping on Thursday. Went to MUSTAFA with KRIS:D because poor 'ter was ill that time. Oh well.

http://www.mustafa.com.sg/contactus.html
http://static.panoramio.com/photos/original/10312870.jpg



Kris took me while I took...

...the above picture



AUNTIE-alert!

my childhood drink...

...caprisonne!





what is this?!

Ans: FAKE SECURITY CAMERA



*GASP* It's OPEN! lol

umm...NO phones?

CNY!


After all that shopping, we found out that it was RAINING! OMG. Anyway, had a great and fabulous time there. =)))


Gathering on FRIDAY! Just my class, some lecturers and FOOD! Was too busy eating to take the food la. HAHA



This really marks the closing of my diploma life. Wonder what openings are available for me?!

No comments: