Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Departure Hall, Terminal 3

Fast internet rocks my stinky socks. Gone are the days where anyone uses dial-up internet.

This is so not me. I do not feel excited for the first time; no butterflies in stomach. Why is that?!

Anyway, I do hope I enjoy this trip. Period.







Stay tune for live updates. And this is what the "Banana King" has to say about my past 3 months:

Hey upper east siders, I have got the juciest scoop for you:

We all know that W recently got listed into NS, and suprise suprise, he's been taking it like a man. Finally, after working oh-so-hard, he's taking that hard tan body up north to Japan on a get away with his parents. What kind of trouble will he get up to there? I'm dying to know, so get your phones out and twitter to me with the latest details!

You know you love me.
XOXO, Gossip Girl

No comments: