Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Day 1 - Fukuoka

I shall write this post, Polytechnic style:

* There was no window seat
* Those that were at the window seat near my given seat were SLEEPING!
* It was a 6 hour ride from Singapore to Fukuoka
* Felt like nothing since I have sat for about 21 hours (US trip)
* Although the 6 hours is a far cry from the 21 hours I have experienced before, I had a migraine and the air-conditioning on the plane was FREAKING COLD!
* When we arrived, left the International airport via shuttle bus (FREE =D) to the Domestic Airport. Apparently, it cost cheaper to provide free bus service to and fro than to make train rails to the International Airport. =X *joking*
* Took the train to a station nearby the Hotel.
* Walked a distance before arriving at this Shopping Centre where it is linked to the Hotel.

The rest is just ... well ... REST! And slight walking around; trying to orientate ourselves. Won't write about the other days. Insufficient sleep and I probably forgot about it. =X

Pictures are on my Facebook. Knock yourselves out! =)

No comments: