Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Winston the Grownup.

Saturday's Outing - To the temple we go =)

After I came back from the US, my life has really been a mess. Pictures to clear, room to clean, notes to read, books to borrow, languages to learn, exercise regime to plan, recipes to cook/bake etc.

Anyway, finally met up with HY and Kim's. On our way to find the Korean restuarant, we went to this Buddha temple which holds the Tooth Relic.

Interestingly, we went in for some sought after prayers and a little tour. (pictures only show the beautiful roof garden)




After our meal, we walked and found a mini-mart that sells everything KOREAN. Wow!




Vivocity. Went there after all that crazy Korean stuff. If you view the picture below correctly, you can see children riding a 'toy' resembling a pony/horse and also some funny animals like leopard. The amusing thing is that it looks somewhat similar to iGallop.


----------------------------------------------------------

It is kinda funny to think that I always envision myself as a grownup. At 15, I thought I was invincible. At 17, I thought I knew everything. And at 18, I thought life as an adult was just getting better. But now at 19 (although I admit I am chao lao 臭老), I think that I was always wrong. Mistakes were made but I quickly picked myself up. In summary, I have so MUCH to learn and so little time.




P.S. Will get the rest of my US pictures up ASAP.

No comments: