Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Sunday, April 05, 2009

News FLASH!

Okay, so perhaps this probably isn't a right time, but I better hurry before inspiration leaves my finger tips.

Many thoughts and theories just rush into my head leaving me breathless and unable to concentrate on what to write. *Deep breathe* Here goes:

In all honesty, I think my life is seriously left in a rut; recent grad, slacking my life away, and all in all, life does suck. But why lament over it when the possibilities to change it are endless?

If life doesn't suck enough, throw in stale emotions and the aftermath of alcohol, the possibilities for drama and destruction is vast.

You know it was never you but a certain voice is talking in your head, saying you are useless, and nothing more than you'll ever be. STOP punishing yourself!

So how does oneself prevent yourself from inflicting punishment upon yourself???

You simply don't! Don't think of what that stupid voice is saying and never regret your decisions. What has been done, can't be undone.

I think I will stop for now. Too tired to think any further.

*A very very special thanks to Dr Wong! You are really talented at this. Thank you so very much for imparting all those special meanings. It means so much and through this I think I really grew as an individual*

NOTE: No more clubbing for me. I went, I saw, I did, I tried to like, I failed. Period. And I guess, this site reaffirms the knowledge I've learnt about alcohol.

No comments: