Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Monday, February 23, 2009

*waves* GOODBYE!

Firstly, I wanna say or scream rather...

EXAMSAREOVER!!! (is this the hugest font size it can go? lousy =X)

Firstly, I wanna thank SISTER Tan! HAHA. I don't know why but I think she is my huge inspiration for ND (Nutrition in Disease). Without her teaching, I probably would have died studying this module.
*secret* I don't think I will ever dare/want/try to work in a Hospital. MUCH MUCH MUCH to 'afraid' =X *secret*
P/S: I think I found somebody's blog (oops, I nvr say who or who told me right =X)
P/P/S: I linked sister Tan facebook in case you are curious. So hip hor! Nowadays, teachers also have facebook =X.

Secondly, I am so excited about my (our, rather) cruise trip to Malacca/KL! But, we have decided due to the timing, we might be staying on board the ship. It is like going across the causeway and then U-TURN back. HAHA. Below are pictures of the cruise layout, especially deck 10 & 11 as it might be our deck.


Thirdly, my mom told me that for our yearly vacation (apparently, from my last trip, South Africa, it has been more than a year) we are going to: New York City! Also, it will take me a freaking 24hours (stop-over at Germany, Frankfurt) !!! The weather is freaking cold so, anyone wanna sponsor me a nice trench coat or equivalent? Plus, we will be moving from city to city everyday; changing hotel everyday. OMG! I am definitely bringing my lappie so I can blog about the trip. I will try my best to take LOTS of pictures. I know, I am a lousy photographer but just bear with me yea =)


Lastly, I just wanted to let everyone know, Winston was TIRED but he will try to SLEEP more. Must find a better word. HAHA. Okay, lots of love from me to you (yes you but not YOU! =X) and till I am back from my magical journey.

No comments: