Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Pretty boys and handsome girls =)

People 'shopping' is my favourite hobby. I can indulge in the beautiful people for hours without getting sore eyes. HAHA. Anyway, today's post is dedicated to beautiful Koreans - Pretty boys and handsome girls (androgynous) .

The first is Lee Hong Gi (이홍기). He is younger than me by 1 year. OMG! Also, he is a member of F.T. Island (Five Treasure Island). He is simply a pretty boy. The annoying part is, he doesn't even have to try hard.



Isn't he pretty???


Next is Yoon Euh-Hye (윤은혜). She is 5 years older than me and is of the same horoscope as me =)))! She acted in the drama The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince as the daughter whose father died and became the head of the house and ... which is why she looks like a guy.


OH My GOD! She looks so adorably cute. I think I am in love with her. Totally bright personality and bursting with cute-ness. I can't breathe. HAHA.



ARHHHH! Okay, I shall not google-ing for gorgeous people. Shall try to conquer my test and exams. Totally looking forward to our cruise trip!!! =DDD

No comments: