Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Saturday, January 27, 2007

TP concert.

It has been so long since I have blogged. Well, the last post wasn't really considered a post. Anyway, I don't wanna talk about it.

It is quite surprising as I have stopped being so personal in my blog. That is to say, I have not really written much about my life, my friends, my family so on and so forth. But, I will be...soon.

This post is about the recent TPCO concert that just occurred. I was to perform 'the entertainer' playing the zhong ruan. For the first time, other than playing the dizi, I have not played any other instrument. But, I am not that pleased for taking such a long time to learn just one piece of song.

Anyway, here are the pictures.

Mei Feng, Wei Kang, oops don't know your name, me and Felicia.

Tan Bo Yue group photo!!


The reason why there is this photo is because the president of TPCO just walked pass while we were going to take a second photo. LOLZ! Anyway, the concert was pretty fun. BUT, I only performed in one song which lasted 4 minutes but the concert was like 2 hours plus. So the other 98% of the time, I was at the back, 'sair gor'ing. But it was worthwhile.
Coming up next, would be on my recent cousin's wedding!!

No comments: