Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Friday, January 26, 2007

sighs.

Thanks anonymous. But, I am what I am. The choice of my sexual preference is my decision to make. Regarding the answer, why would anyone be interested. And going by your remark, should I treat it as a sarcastic comment or a comforting one. No matter who comes to tag my tagboard, they should have the courtesy to at least place their names down. This is not to attack you (anonymous) but just that I dislike how people behave on the internet. I am sorry if I have mistaken your good intentions but I just can't trust people on the net these days. I sincerely apologize if your intentions were good. But if it is not...

This is a new year and a new start. I hope that people who I don't know would stop bugging me. especially people who refer to themselves as 'cb' or 'cb king'. I wish that if you have all the time to do ridiculous things like try to make fun, harress, cause distress and frustration, then you might as well spent that time doing something you really like. If your intentions were, as mention as above, then I would like to tell you my purpose of typing this post is to tell you that your goal has not been reached and never will. This is the last and final warning I am going to make. STAY OUT OF MY BLOG IF YOU DO NOT LIKE OR APPRECIATE WHAT YOU SEE!!!

Thank you for your cooperation. Have a pleasant day!

No comments: