Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Sunday, February 07, 2010

BFFs

6 years. SIX long years has gone. My BFFs, I miss you dearly. Especially you H. We've known each other earlier. Plus, now you are in Canada. I tried finding good pictures of the 3 of us but I could only find two, and they are both so dated. Once you are back on the sunny island, we are going out!



I tried finding pictures of either H or K with me ...



Recently at the National Museum of Singapore


We need to take new PICTURES!!! Come back soon H! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I MISS HUIYI TOO!!!! grab the picture on FB..the ones we took at the mint toy museum!!! HAHAHA.. ALL tak glam... ASK HUIYI TO come back ASAP!!!! camwhoring!!!!

Winston Tan Yixin said...

HAHAHA! Finally she came back la. so PAISAY, didn't see this unmoderated comment till today! =X must hang out soon. I got a to-do list of the places we should go. Will call you soon =)))