Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Friday, September 21, 2007

feeling more piss than usual

It is always about little bits in life that we take for granted. Slammed at and brushed aside. I know that the world has bigger issues than my pathetic problems. I don't seek sympathy. I don't seek comfort. What I seek is solutions. But that has never been easy. Truth is, there is no solution. Reality is cold, harsh and cruel. There is no 'why is it always me' or 'why no one understands me'. It is what it is.
I am shaking with anger as I process my thoughts into words. How can or rather why should I always go to bed with rage and guilt due to my object of anger. The next day, everything is a blur and everything gets forgotten. All is well again.
But peace does not last long when somehow (vague) I was reminded of my object of anger. I cursed, I swore. I did everything in my might to stop myself from bottling it. Is it my fault that led to all this? What have I done to deserve this? Wasn't it you who said yes? Perhaps and maybe.

Like yesterday, it disappeared. Again. Oh well. Thats that.

No comments: